See the best of Budapest by Electric Scooter on this 2-hour tour as you immerse yourself in the history and discover both well-known and obscure highlights of the city.
Ride through the vibrant streets of downtown Budapest on board an electric scooter that conveniently speeds you from one site to the next. Visit all the major landmarks the city centre has to offer like never before!
Your guided scooter tour starts in the heart of Budapest—right in the middle of all the action. Glide down picturesque avenues, pass through historical areas, and enjoy spectacular sightseeing.
Professional, fun live guiding is included on every tour to assure you get the most out of your tour.
Starting at €45
Additional tour info
Sites you'll see in this tour include:
The Castle District, Matthias Church, The Oldest Budapest Confectionery, Fountain of King Matthias, Fisherman’s Bastion, Zero Kilometre Stone, Clark Adam Square, Chain Bridge, Hungarian Parliament Building and much more!
Included with every tour:
Book Your Tour Now!
On our tours, you'll discover lesser known treasures that other visitors often miss, bringing you a deeper understanding of the city, its culture and traditions.
Feels more like travelling with friends than being on an organised tour.
All our tours include unique experiences you wouldn't find travelling alone.
Our tours are led by 5-star guides with broad local guiding experience.
- Guided scooter tour of Budapest
- Electric scooter and helmet hire
- Brief safety orientation
- Live tour commentary
- Water & Sun cream
- Optional photographs sent via email
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 people for booking
- Maximum combined riding weight is 130kg.
- Ability to ride a bicycle is required as scooters require the same balance skill
- You do not need previous electric scooter experience.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
- Tour stops vary.
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.